Peninsula Rifle Club
Stellenbosch Bisley Club
Winelands Bisley Club
CLI.303 Club of Cape Town
Shooting Calendar 2019
Peninsula Rifle League Format 2019
*** NB - Anybody wishing to participate in any of the WPBA Shoots at the
Good Hope Shooting Range, Atlantis, MUST submit a copy of their ID and SAPS
(or receipt as proof of application) to the WPBA secretary
at least 2 weeks prior to the event. This is a once-off requirement.
No-one who has not complied with this requirement will be allowed to shoot ***
SABU Membership Form 2019
Club Affiliation Renewal Form 2019
**** Application for Dedicated Sportsman ****
(new and renewal applications - submit a complete application to the WPBA secretary for processing)
PLEASE read the following documents carefully before applying:
Latest Requirement and Information (2017)
Information on Application Process (2013)
!!! Please note: !!!
1. It remains the applicant's responsibility to submit a list of
at approved shoots.
This will be checked against the official results on the website(s).
2. Dedicated Status for the purpose of firearm licences or renewals is not automatic.
You need to go through the application process to obtain a (new) certificate that will confirm your active status.
3. The WPBA cannot provide you with any letter to confirm SABU membership or activities.
You need to contact SABU directly to request it.
**** Application for Endorsement ****
(new licences only)
Members must submit application directly to SABU.
Remember to attach a copy of the licence of the current owner.
SABU CFAR Nr 1300040
List of Documents to attach:
- Application form with proper motivation - Application Form
- Copy of Proficiency (training) Certificate complying with Unit Standards for “Handle and Use of a Rifle”. Training must have included practical shooting (NOT ONLY Knowledge of the Firearms Act !).
- Copy of Competency Certificate
- Letter from primary WPBA affiliated club to confirm paid up status for current year – you need to request this information from your Club Chairman/Secretary
- Letter from the chairman of your primary WPBA affiliated club to support your application.
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of valid Firearm Licence(s)
- Application for endorsement from SABU. It is the responsibility for the member to apply to SABU directly for this - Application for Endorsement
- List of participation at events other than WPBA shoots which are not captured on the central WPBA league database (e.g. WP Bisley, SA Open, World Shoots, 303 Club shoots, etc)
- Copy of previous Dedicated Sportsman Certificate (if any)
- Proof of payment of R50 into WPBA bank account (contact the WPBA secretary for bank details)