List of Documents to attach:
- Application form with proper motivation - Application Form
- Copy of Proficiency (training) Certificate complying with Unit Standards for “Handle and Use of a Rifle”. Training must have included practical shooting (NOT ONLY Knowledge of the Firearms Act !).
- Copy of Competency Certificate
- Letter from primary WPBA affiliated club to confirm paid up status for current year – you need to request this information from your Club Chairman/Secretary
- Letter from the chairman of your primary WPBA affiliated club to support your application.
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of valid Firearm Licence(s)
- Application for endorsement from SABU. It is the responsibility for the member to apply to SABU directly for this - Application for Endorsement
- List of participation at events other than WPBA shoots which are not captured on the central WPBA league database (e.g. WP Bisley, SA Open, World Shoots, 303 Club shoots, etc)
- Copy of previous Dedicated Sportsman Certificate
- Proof of payment of R50 into WPBA bank account (contact the WPBA secretary for bank details