Peninsula Rifle Club
Stellenbosch Bisley Club
Winelands Bisley Club
CLI.303 Club of Cape Town
Shooting Calendar 2019
SABU Membership Form 2019
Club Affiliation Renewal Form 2019
**** Application for Dedicated Sportsman ****
(new and renewal applications - submit a complete application to the WPBA secretary for processing)
PLEASE read the following documents carefully before applying:
Latest Requirement and Information (2017)
Information on Application Process (2013)
NB. It remains the applicant's responsibility to submit a list of
at approved shoots.
This will be checked against the official results on the website(s).
**** Application for Endorsement ****
(new licences only)
Members must submit application directly to SABU (email@example.com).
Remember to attach a copy of the licence of the current owner.
SABU CFAR Nr 1300040
List of Documents to attach:
- Application form with proper motivation - Application Form
- Copy of Proficiency (training) Certificate complying with Unit Standards for “Handle and Use of a Rifle”. Training must have included practical shooting (NOT ONLY Knowledge of the Firearms Act !).
- Copy of Competency Certificate
- Letter from primary WPBA affiliated club to confirm paid up status for current year – you need to request this information from your Club Chairman/Secretary
- Letter from the chairman of your primary WPBA affiliated club to support your application.
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of valid Firearm Licence(s)
- Application for endorsement from SABU. It is the responsibility for the member to apply to SABU directly for this - Application for Endorsement
- List of participation at events other than WPBA shoots which are not captured on the central WPBA league database (e.g. WP Bisley, SA Open, World Shoots, 303 Club shoots, etc)
- Copy of previous Dedicated Sportsman Certificate
- Proof of payment of R50 into WPBA bank account (contact the WPBA secretary for bank details)